Monday, September 4, 2023

"Why do you think God is that stupid?"


 There are some Christians in America who believe they are being discriminated against because of their Christianity. Though there are exceptions, most of these people who make this claim are being attacked for their politics first and foremost.

When we answer God at judgment I just don't think that saying well, I supported the Republicans (or insert party here) or I became a politician to make our country more Christian just isn't going to fly.
"Depart from me I never knew you" is the worst thing that anyone who claims to be a "Christian" would want to hear. Pursue Him and His kingdom always until that day there will be no reason to pursue Him anymore as we will be with Him then and forever. I choose Him over America any day of the week.  -Zorek Richards

SideNotes: When a Right Wing Maga says "Im just doing what God says," I usually have to end the dialogue with "Why do you think God is that stupid?"