Sunday, May 10, 2015

Biloxi Mayor Candidate Andrew Gillich: My opponent is supported by the power-wielding politicians out of Jackson.

From FaceBook

I am proud to be a candidate for Mayor of Biloxi. It would be an honor to serve my hometown in a position that would allow me to help Biloxi forge a better future for our children and grandchildren.

I have served Biloxi for decades as a student, a family man and a businessman who brought jobs and opportunity to our city from across the country. I know I can do even more as Mayor.
The people of Biloxi support my candidacy.

My opponent, however, is supported by the power-wielding politicians out of Jackson. They want to control our tax dollars and tell us what to do.

The choice couldn't be clearer on Tuesday: Vote for Biloxi, or Vote for Jackson's puppet.

http://www.picayune.us/ms-andrew-gillich.html